domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2020

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

 Hi! Even though I still have to finish my career, the true is that I would like to do a postgraduate course, but I still don't know what, I have to investigate about it.  But related to the Arts, any kind, because I like to appreciate the arts in all their forms. I would also be interested in getting a postgraduate degree but from something that is not related to my career but first I want being a good professional and then look at something else.

. I would like to continue investigate and studying more  in order to be a better professional in my area. It could be something related to cultural management because I would be interested in going deeper into culture and the arts to make projects in some future.   I find it interestingto be able to manage cultural proyects, and to be able to take the arts to many places so that more people who are not related to the arts can see them.

I would like to study abroad and hopefully stay there after I have done so because in Chile the arts  do not appreciate it and hopefully in a face-to-face way so that I do leave Chile soon and I can fulfill my dream of going of Spain or Italy.


Bye people!

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami! I agree with you, it is difficult to dedicate oneself to art in Chile :(. I hope you can achieve all your goals<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I agree, arts in Chile are subestimated. Spain it's an option to live someday too u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi cami! I agree that in chile arts is not appreciate :( hopefully that will change someday!:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello cami, the area of cultural project management is very interesting, i hope you can study it outside chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. friend I hope you can go to Spain or Italy and fulfill your dreams! you are an excellent dancer.
    kisses <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4