miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

POST 9 >> "YOUR FAVORITE BOOK"

Hi everyone! Today I am talk about my favorite book.
Although I am not very good at reading books, I have read a few but they have been recommended by friends who like to read. My book favorite is "My guardian Angel" by J. Rosewell, she is a writer Chilean. This book was recommended to me by a friend and I love it.

I like the author and how it carries out the problems of the book and makes my want to follow the reading. This book it has a mix of action with love and mistery. The kind of book I like best the mistery because it leaves my intrigued by what will happen and that  motivates  me to keep reading. One of the books I like about mistery is "The Da Vinci Code".

Apart from "My guardian Angel", also one of my favorites and what I recommended  reading is "I'm afraid of bullfighting" by Pedro Lemebel, this book is very interesting and is set at the time of military  dictatorship in Chile. This book even has a movie in it, but as they say it is always better the book than the movie jaja :)

Every day  I'm tying to get in the habit of reading,  since  I'm not very  good at it, but  I'm getting the hang of it.

Thanks for reading!! :)

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami! Pedro Lemebel's book is reaaly good, a friend of mine recommend it to me and I read it. I have to say that I don't know you're favorite book, but i read an overview about it and it seems interesting!
    I send you a hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami, I'm not very good at reading either, but I've made a habit of it and I'm really starting to like it, I find Pedro Lemebel's book interesting, I'll consider it in my next reading, thanks! I send you a hug!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi cami!i think really interesting all books of the history of chile like of pedro lemebel´s book, i hope can read it, take care friend, i love u!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi cami! I would like to read “tengo miedo torero” before the movie comes out, also I like the mystery books too, so thanks for your recommendations, greetings<3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cami, I still think that books are much better than movies, as in the case of Lemebel, it is very important to have the habit of reading even if it costs, bye! I send you a hug<3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4