miércoles, 15 de julio de 2020

POST 8 >> A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

Hi everyone! Today I'm talk about my favorite subjetct this term.

The truth is that I didn't had my favorite subjects this semester but I'll talk about one that has helped me a lot to understand my body, Despite having very few subjetcs this semester, I think the one that has interested me the most is Anatomy.
The teacher in charge of this subjects sends the link of the class by mail. The teacher shows the content of the class through positives guidances and explain it, the subjects he has explained are; the extremities of the body; Lower(from the hips down) and Upper(from the hips up), where we see the muscles and bones that make them up. Also one of the topics is muscle contraction of the extremities. And finally,  the movements of the human body, which is the one that has helped me the most to know what kind of movement I am doing when dancing or when doing another activity.

I really like this subject because the class is very dymanic and althought it is dificult for me,  I have learned a lot and the teacher teaches in a way that is easy to understand and keeps you on toes.
And It have also helped me to understand the movements in the  dance and to have more awareness about my extremities.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami, I also helped to me understand my body and the differents movements and the teacher is very good and I'm glad you understand the classes, a hug for you friend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi cami! anatomy is my favourite subject too. i think is so important know the anatomy our body to the practice of dance be more healthier. take care friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! I like anatomy too. The teacher explained very well. Its good to be able to know our body.
    Take care, bye <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4