sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

POST 2: MY BEST VACATIONS

 Hi people! My best vacation was my study tour, with my generation we went to Brazil in the year 2017. This journey lasted  1 week, but I would have liked to stay there forever haha :( In general with my classmates we had a great time, we drank Caipiruva (Ñami) and we out to discos, we also met other people from other schools in Chile.

We visit places of Camboriu and went to the beach, it was great. I hardly slep all week, but it was worth it haha, the place we visited were very tropical and there were many palms trees and coconuts. It was  one of the best journey because  I met a lot of people and I got very close with my classmates and now I love them, apart from the fact that it was journey without parents and that made it  more interesting.

I also learned to say a few words in Portuguese and I took a lot of pictures because the landscape was beautiful.

Bye, thanks for reading!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi cami!My study tour was also in Brazil, the same place you named, Camboriu, is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My classmates went to Camboriu in 2015. I didn't went :(, but they had a really good time there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What envy! With my classmates we didn't have a tour :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi friend! its amazing that you had could travel to other country!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4