domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4: What are you really into?

 Since start of quarantine, I am care for different reason that I have experienced. I started to care of my food and my body, and I learned to cook too many things, I do sports and move around during the day, because If I stay in my bed, it makes me feel sad and with the online classes is not enought to get me out of being locked up.

Now I love broccoli and couliflower, before I didn't eat it because I was very bad at eating that. Now I am learning eating differents vegetals and I learn cooked vegan.

 I realized this quarantine that I love have sports, and not for the sake of aesthetics, but because I like have my body active.I belive that the have sports has been my therapy in this quarantine, but the dance is my number one therapy, the sports is number two in this year. It has also helped me to leave the smoking because before I smoking to much :/ but no more.

It has been difficult leave bad habits more this quarantine, but I could it. I have also learned about things that before I didn't learned because I have didn't time, for example make up and reading subjetcts interesting for me.

That's  it, goodbye people!!!


4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Cami! It makes me very happy reading that you found something different to do in this quarantine and it's nice knowing that you care about yourself!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am glad that in these times you have found more things you like to do and that they have helped you to find yourself again, I send you a hug Cami!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HI Cami! I learning eating differents vegetals too! I hope you'll bea vegan hahahha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello friend! sport is a great way to clear your mind in difficult times, i love you!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4