domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3: The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit.

In my 20 years I have done many ridiculous things, but there are some who deserve a prize for how stupid I have been haha... I think one of the ones I'm most ashamed to remember is when I was 14 years old. 
I joiney a reggeton coreography at the last minute and it was so improvised what I did.  I didn't know anything about the choreography (silly :c ). 
I made a fool because I didn't know the steps, I invented many things,  and I sent me some steps that were record and it's on youtube more! I wanted to eliminate that video from my life all this time and my classmates too, but we notthing remember the password to the account that uploaded that video!

That was the last time I danced at a dance knew nothing about,  there were many people and the boy I liked at that time haha.so after that I preparedfor the aniversary dances. Since that day something changed in me,  I stopped dancing for a while because of how ridiculous I felt :(, but now I study danza and I always try to prepare  myself for every dance I have.

and that's my story, Byeeee!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend! you still have that video?? you must show it me hahah love u!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG friend!, at least you had the courage to dance anyway, that's admirable hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what an embarrassing moment but fun haha now you are an excellent dancer <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4