miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

Post 1 : A country I would like to visit.


 


Hi people! The country I would travel to is Spain because I want to see its wonders and It Art.  Apart from the fact that you are in Europe speaking Spanish, how great!  I don't know much about that country except that it has good dance school that I would like to visit and learn from. Its city I would like to visit Madrid or Barcelona, but especially Madrid.

 I would like to live there and continue my professional career in Spain with some dance company or gain experience in the dance in order to bring my knowledge to Chile. I would like to work, study and live in Spain. One of the first things that I will do when I am there is got to the "180" school, It is the modern and contemporany dance school and it has very good dance professionals and it's located in Madrid, then I want to professionalize myself and live from the dance there.


If anyone wants to join me, Come on!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend! obviusly Im going with you to Spain hahah its a really amazing idea go there to study and work in Art area, i hope this dream became true someday, love u!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Spain sounds great! we speak the same leangue, so
    you are one step closer!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! I knew you would like to visit this country, I have hated to talk about it for a long time, I feel that at in any moment you will go lo live there! hahaha, I hope you can visit it ! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Cami! I didn't know abput "180" school. Thanks for the information! I hope you could travel someday, I know that you'll do it!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4