domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

POST 1 > MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hi people!, I'm going to tell you some things about me. My name is Camila and I'm 20 years old. I was born in the 2000 in Santiago but I grew up in Arica. I went to live alone in Santiago when I was 17 years old because I am started studying Dance in Universidad de Chile. I dance since I was 5 years old. I started dancing Classic Ballet and later I started dancing contemporany dance.

I have two brothers. I am middle daughter. I'm the artist of my family. My brothers are engineering students. In Santiago I live with my aunt. We live just by ourselves, but we have fun. My brothers live in Valparaiso together and my parents in Arica.

My hobbie is cooking vegetarian food, listen to music, see videos in youtube of dance and too see series and movies.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! I want to tell you that we have somethings in common! I'm the artist of my family too and also my only brother is studying to become an engineer hahah
    I hope to see you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! how are you? I hope that you're fine. One of my hobbies is cooking vegetarian or vegan food, is delicious! And I hope we see and dance soon! a hug for you, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! I didn’t know that you were born in Santiago too! do you have a good relationship with your auntie? hope you have it! well your parents should feel very lonely without you, i hope see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cami! I love cooking vegetarian or vegan food too and see movies or series! I hope your quarentine be good and funny and I hope see you soon! I miss you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi friend! I hope that you’re well in this cuarentine! I’m so happy because I know you pass this days in Arica with your family and don’t be in Santiago. I miss you take care! ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4