domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

POST 2 > Why did you choose this career/study programme.



Hi people! Well, I am going to tell you when I was child my dream was I be dancer According to my mother I started dancing when I was 3 years old and  I have not stopped since. However I also had the other preferences how to be astronomer and I also wanted to work with something related to healt to helping people.

When I was going to school my options were studying Kinesiologia or Nutrition. Eventually I postule to Danza in the University and I stayed. I decided to stay because I was chosen among many people and It was what I always wanted.

My experience at the  university has not been always the best, but despite everything, I continue studying here because I have interesting in learning themes as Anatomy, History and Music and I have met special people who are now my friends and I love them.

In a future I would like to join dancing a in a company for dancing abroad. I would like to dance in Italy or Spain and have a academy of dance.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! Spain and Italy are very beautiful to study and have a very different culture regarding art than here. Much success in all that comes!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami! I love the picture! jaja. I think it´s so sweet that when you was a child wanted to help people and astronomy it's amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camii, i interesting about anatomy too, human body is so beautiful, and associate it whit dance is important for our career, bye,i miss you! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4