martes, 9 de junio de 2020

POST 4>> " TV SHOWS AND SERIES "


Hi people! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite serie.  I have been watching a lot of series, but with this quarantineI have watch more.  My favorite serie of Netflix is Dark. I like the the plot of the story and characters above all, the cast of this series is great.  This serie is mixed with the past, present and future and each character has its own character in the time. I recommend it and this month the new season will come out. 

My friends  recommended them to me and I would like to watch is "Atypical" and "Breaking Bad". I find them very interesting. I hope to see them this quarantine.
  
I would recommend watch "Stranger Things" serie, the cast and atmosphere  of this serie is great and very entertaining. I also recommend watch "The king: the eternal Monarch", I'm watching at it right now and  there is accion and love. Is very interesting.

I hope your like them!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi friend! Dark is one of my favorite series too! the casting as you said is very great, I watched Stranger Things but I didn’t like too much u.u, well, hope see u soon, greetings <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4