domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

POST 3 >> MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hi people! Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology.  I think for me is my headphones. My headphones is the most important things when go out of my house. I goy my first headphones when I was 10 years old and since them I have had many headphones.

Thanks to my headphones I can listen to music, listen to voice recording of my friends or family and also watch videos. I use the headphones most of the time; when I do sports,when I go walking in the streets or simply when I want be alone in my bethroom, I mean, I almost always use them.

I like the headphones because I can listen to music or videos  without bothering anyone and is very practical to carry. My life without my headphones would be very boring and I wouldn't feel privacy. I wouldn't be able to listen to the music I want to listen alone.

¡Thanks you for reading!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!! I forgot how practical headphones are. I think after the cell phone it´s my favorite technological device too hahaha... I hope you can still enjoy them, I send you a hug, bye!!!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! I understand you :( I love my headphones and I'm very careful not to lose them because Iphone headpones are very expensive, so I hope that you don't lose yours.<3 Have a great week friend. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camila! I also like to use headphones! I have occupied them so much in this quarantine. Where can I buy good headphones? I miss you! bye<3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi camila!, i forgot this and is so wonderful for me the headphones i have a lot , actually i use one whit Bluetooth its so comfortable

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4