lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

POST 5 >> A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hi people! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite photopraph. This picture was taken by one of my brothers, Matias. This picture shows Erika my mom, Carlos my dad and me. It's was taken about two months ago. That day was my birthday when, I turned 20 years old.

I like this picture because it shows how happy I was that day. Its been about two years since I wasn't with my parents for my birthday, the truth is that I didn't really celebrated with  my whole family together a long time ago because my parents lives in Arica and my brothers and I studied in differents cities. That's why with the quarentine the three of us came bactk toArica to be with my parents and stay together. That's  why that picture is so special for me.
I missed being with my family.

¡Thanks for reading!

2 comentarios:

  1. hi cami! i'm so happy that you past your birthday with your closer family, you see very happy. i would to have been there like the past two years hahaha. take care friend, i love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think quarentine has some good points, like be with family. I hope you're all very well!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4