viernes, 26 de junio de 2020

POST 6 >> CARRER-RELATED WEBSITE OR AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD


Hi people! Today I'm going to talk about one of the people that I admire in the  Dance. The person I admire is Mathilde Gilhert. She is a professional dancer. She born in Francia, began her trainnig in 2001 to Ballet du Nord. She is jugde internationally for dance competitions,  a passionate teacher, and  Head of Contemporany  dance at Flux  + Flow Dance and Movement Center in United States.

She was worked in several dance companies during  her early years,  has presented creations and also receives invitations  to approximately 6 countries for her works.

I started following her on Instagram, and her videos blew my mind. I like how light she can be. His videos  inspired me to try new things in dance and I try to do some one of the things but some of them are very dificult. My dream is to someday take a workshops from her. Her Workshops emphasize Contemporany Dance technique development and improvisation, and  I like the contemporany dance she works with and it's really an inspiration.

Her instagram is @mathildegilhert in case you are interested in seeing her work.

¡Thanks you reading!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!! I didn't know Mathilde Gilhert, I looked her up on Instagram and she´s really a good dancer, I will start following her, thanks a lot for sharing!! I send you a hug! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami, I didn't know Mathilde Gilhert, when I read your post I found her to be a very interesting person and dancer, besides I am a lover of contemporary dance,bye! hugs.

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4