miércoles, 8 de julio de 2020

POST 7 >> BUCKET LIST

Hi people! Well, I'm a person who's always thinking about her future, but in spite of that I don't have a very concrete list of things I want to do, I just have some that I hope to accomplish one day.

One of the main one is being able to travel abroad and live there. One of the cities that I would like is Italy or Spain. I also one of the things I think about most often is being able to have a stable job and enjoy that what I will be. These are some of the things I would like to accomplish but there's a long away to go.
Also be able to speak fluent English, I hope I can make it.
There are some that I would like to fulfill with my family as travel with my family by car to the south of Chile, when I was little we used to do it a lot and I would like to do it again and also backpacking anywhere on earth. I don't want to do it alone so I´´m hopping one of my friends will join me.

Well that would be some of the things, bye :)


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami! I would also like to travel and live abroad, i hope that one day i will be able to do it, and i think that it is easier to learn english by traveling. Take care <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami, I hope you can achieve all your goals, I'm sure you can learn English and travel all the places you want to <3 Bye, I send you a hug !

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4