viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020

Post 5: My future Job

  Hi! mm really I don't know what will become of my life in a few more years, but I only have clear that I will live from the danza. I would like to be a teacher and have a the dance school of the differents types dance, also too I want to dance in the some dance of company in the abroad, really I don't care it's in Spain, France or Italy but I only have clear that it's not in Chile.

If I ever get to be in a dance company I hope travel a lot, for around the world and show the art I make, and I really the money depends on me and how they value my art. I only know that my arts is not free because there is and effort behind everything.

In this moment I student Danza, and in the university they teach me a little of all, but I think to dedicate to contemporany dance and modern dance.

Also too I think study other carrer but I don't know because My family still doubt what I want, but I belive that if I set my mind to what I want, I will achive it. The love for the danza is more strong!! jaja..

Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. I already want to see you travelling around the world with your beautiful art! love you friend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami!!! I am excited about the idea that you can create a dance school or be able to dance abroad. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cami, maybe we could travel and dance together one day!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 2: A job I would like to do in the future.

  Hi, here's  the video, I hope you like it and understand haha.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNnKL-eAK4